RSVP1 person is attending
Wednesday, September 15, 2021
This webinar is part of the U.S. EPA Environmental Justice Webinar Series for Tribes and Indigenous Peoples - to build the capacity of tribal governments, indigenous peoples and other environmental justice practitioners, and discuss priority environmental justice issues of interest to tribes and indigenous peoples.
- Reno Keoni Franklin, Chairman Emeritus of the Kashia Band of Pomo Indians
- Ira Matt, Senior Program Analyst, Office of Native American Affairs, Advisory Council on Historic Preservation
- Dorothy FireCloud, J.D., Native American Affairs Liaison, Assistant to the Director, Office of Native American Affairs, National Park Service, Department of Interior
- Chris Koeppel, Assistant Director, Office of Tribal Relations, U.S. Forest Service, Department of Agriculture
- Hillary Renick, Tribal Liaison Coordinator, Bureau of Ocean Energy Management, Department of Interior
- Danny Gogal, Tribal and Indigenous Peoples Program Manager, Office of Environmental Justice, U.S. EPA (Facilitator)
Please note that the webinar is planned to be recorded and is expected to be available on the following EPA website a few weeks after the webinar: https://www.epa.gov/environmentaljustice/environmental-justice-tribes-and-indigenous-peoples.