Wednesday, September 21, 2022
Online via Microsoft Teams
Attend an informative webinar about the billions of federal dollars available for local and tribal governments through the Infrastructure Investment and Jobs Act (IIJA) - also known as the Bipartisan Infrastructure Law.
This funding is a huge opportunity to invest in and transform communities in our state. Navigating the many funding opportunities and applying can be challenging, especially for local and tribal governments already spread thin. This webinar will:
- Provide an overview of the IIJA, Justice 40 Initiative, and Inflation Reduction Act;
- Give an overview of some of the most promising grant matches for MI local and tribal governments focused on climate, sustainability, and equity;
- Share resources, tools, and technical assistance available to assist communities.
- David Gard, Senior Consultant with 5 Lakes Energy
- Kate Madigan, Consultant with Madigan Consulting & Coaching
David and Kate each bring more than 20 years of work in climate, energy, and environmental policy advocacy, including work supporting local governments.
This work is supported by the Department of Energy and the Michigan Department of Environment, Great Lakes and Energy and a grant from the U.S. Department of Energy.