Wednesday, April 22, 2020
Pre-recorded discussion of climate emergency declarations, climate change impacts, and responses with representatives from Kalamazoo Area Governmental Units, including:
- Kalamazoo County Commissioner and Board Chair, Julie Rogers
- City of Kalamazoo, Mayor David Anderson
- Kalamazoo Township, Board Trustee Nicolette Leigh
- Oshtemo Township, Supervisor Libby Heiny-Cogswell
- City of Portage, Mayor Patricia Randall
A link to a YouTube video will be posted here and to this event's Facebook page.
Please take a moment to thank these panelists for joining this Kalamazoo Earth Week event and for all the work they do to address climate change.
This event is hosted by the Kalamazoo Climate Crisis Coalition and the WMU Institute of the Environment and Sustainability.